GovSat is a brand operated by LuxGovSat S.A., a public-private joint venture between the Luxembourg Government and SES, the world-leading satellite operator.
Our mission is to provide secure, reliable and accessible satellite communication services for governments – addressing the demand for connectivity resulting from defence and civilian security applications.
GovSat introduces a new type of geostationary satellite aimed exclusively at government and defence users and our 24/7 secure operations with security-cleared personnel and experts will further support the demands of institutional and defence applications.
Are you looking for a 3-month internship, starting in May 2023 ?
Based in Betzdorf, Luxembourg, this internship is your opportunity to become part of the LuxGovSat (LGS) Team in a fast-paced, growing organization within a dynamic industry, where you will contribute to enhance the storage and the documentation of the company’s ISO Certifications for ISO9001 and ISO14001. By using a creative approach, you will contribute to the success across the company and make the system more user-friendly and graphically up to date.
In this context, you will be responsible for (this is not an exhaustive list):
- Work together with the LGS team in analyzing and reporting on usage of the quality documentation.
- Development of the MS Share Point Site for LGS’ ISO documentation
- Improve and update internal quality KPIs
- Provide other ad-hoc support for various internal stakeholders
1. You must have
- Current student in Economics, Information Technology or in a relevant area;
- Computer literacy (MS PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Share Point);
- Able to work in Luxembourg (EU-citizenship or current valid work permit for Luxembourg).
2. It would be nice if you had
- Strong interest in the global technology, media, and telecom business and satellite communications in particular;
- Interest in Quality Management Matters;
- Knowledge of MS Power BI and/or other data visualization software.
- Screening and Remote Interview with our Talent Acquisition Specialists
- Remote Interview with your future supervisor
- Internship Offer
- Internship Agreement signature
- Welcome to SES!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Flexible working policy
- Valuable, meaningful and hands-on experience
- A paid internship
- A range of wellness activities and employee assistance programmes (varies by location)
- An employer that values all aspects of Diversity and respects every individual’s story
GOOD TO KNOW
SES is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to workplace diversity & inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or other characteristics protected by local, state, or federal law.