ROLE DESCRIPTION SUMMARY:
You will be responsible for the successful implementation, project and service management of TLS/maintenance services rendered by LuxGovSat to the military customer throughout the program.
You will act as Subject Matter Expert and contact point for all aspects on the delivery of the assigned projects and services as well as other various activities related to the Through Life Support, implementation and service delivery, while managing/supervising project teams of LuxGovSat internal people and external contractors.
Based at the NATO main operating base in Sigonella, Sicily, you will mainly support the NATO AGS SatCom farm Through Life Support delivery task for LuxGovSat.
- Understand the unique demands of working within the Governmental institutional area
- Have NATO/EU Secret clearance (mandatory and must at least be in advanced progress)
- Have the ability and willingness to travel internationally
Primary Responsibilities / Key Result Areas:
- Prepare and release annual preventative maintenance schedule for all assigned ground stations
- Develop and maintain SLA contracts for external Maintenance Service Providers
- Coordinate all maintenance activities with the military customer and all other stakeholders (e.g.: suppliers; maintenance service providers)
- Perform and control risk assessment for Health, Environment & Safety for all maintenance activities (corrective- & preventative)
- Support the supplier selection process, manage the configuration in line with the airworthiness boundaries (DAAA), upgrades and critical operational data necessary to maintain high availability of the TLS services
- Qualify and train selected external Maintenance Service Providers (certified/accredited and regularly trained)
- Manage/supervise contracted Maintenance Service providers
- Create, verify and release preventative and corrective maintenance procedures for the relevant systems
- Participate in vendor meetings and negotiations, related to system and service development, upgrade, operations and maintenance
- Liaise with Engineering departments for the specification, design, development, testing and acceptance of new or updated hardware and software systems
- Manage the service-level activities from the platform and other operational support systems
- Ensure the availability and preparedness of the LGS systems and all associated systems, data and documentation, to support the 24/7 operations when required
- Be accountable for the direct delivery of the LGS service capability to speed the resolution of impairments/faults which may be impacting customer services
- Undertake timely and unsupervised judgments involving highly complex facts, situations which require analysis and interpretation, and comparison of a wide range of options, to find solutions to rapidly resolve cases of Service delivery impairments
- Support the development of training material and operating procedures
- Create reports and statistics as required on system events, activities, performance, usage of the systems, and customer-specific problems; manage the storage and retrieval of specialized data to support analysis of all events
- Ensure security and proper use of confidential data, either internally provided or from external agencies and companies, which is required for the support for LGS
- Provide on-call support in order to assist with resolution of urgent Service delivery events impacting customer services
- Prepare projects reporting documentation and presentations with the support of Project Managers
See more requirements by clicking on the link below!